COVID protocols will be updated on this page as needed.
Last updated: Sept. 2, 2021
Performances & Ticketing Protocols
The Fine Arts Division is planning a full season of performances, art shows and other events this coming year. We will, of course, maintain an attitude of flexibility and follow Sedgwick County Local mandates.
- Masking requirements will be determined by current campus-wide policies, which can be located at friends.edu/coronavirus. During periods in which masks are not required, mask wearing is still strongly encouraged, especially when entering and exiting the auditorium.
- Three-fourths of the auditorium will be available to the public. This will allow for social distancing for those who choose to do so.
- All ticket sales will take place online and contact-free at friends.edu/fineartstickets. There will be no in-person box office in Riney Fine Arts Center and no will-call office for holding tickets. Patrons may call the box office at 316-295-5677 to purchase tickets if they prefer.
- Patrons are asked to stay in their cars until the auditorium door opens 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- Contactless event entry – patrons will show the usher their tickets on their mobile device or print the ticket(s) at home and hold this up to the usher.
- Up-to-date covid policies can be found at friends.edu/coronavirus. Contact the COVID Response Team at email@example.com or 316-295-5298 with any additional questions or concerns.
- MERV 13 air filters will be installed in Riney Fine Arts Center (RFAC).
- All HVAC fresh-air intakes and exhaust fans have been checked for 100% functionality.
- Fans will be placed strategically in RFAC to help with air circulation.
- Rehearsal room C6 in RFAC will have a new exhaust fan installed.
- Humidifier system in RFAC was replaced.
Feel free to contact the box office with any additional questions or concerns.