Earn Your Undergraduate Degree
College. A time when anything is possible. A time when you can choose your path and walk it as you see fit. We’ve gathered the information you need to start off on the right foot.
Earn your undergraduate degree.
Undergraduate Program Highlights
Choose from over forty undergraduate degree programs
Whether this is your first experience pursuing a degree or you are transferring college credits, Friends University can help you discover the path that’s right for you. If you have not yet earned a degree, you can choose from a variety of bachelor’s degree programs, some of which are offered online, within these departments.
Preparing You For Success
Our dynamic programs prepare students for careers in some of the fastest growing occupations in the region.
89% of our traditional alumni responded as being Very Satisfied or Generally Satisfied with their education at Friends University in our 2018 Alumni Survey.
Earn Your Master’s in Five Years!
Our 4+1 program allows students from various majors to earn both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in just five years.
Join our Community
With a beautiful campus, wonderful athletics programs and one of the best fine arts departments in the country, you can become part of an amazing community here at Friends
Our music education program now offers concentrations in Vocal Music or Instrumental Music
Helpful career guidance
Janet J Eubank
- Assistant Professor of Education
- B.A., Wichita State University; M.A., Friends University
Dr. Jeremy Gallegos
- Professor of Philosophy and Ethics – General Education Assessment Coordinator; Division Chair Theology & Humanities
- Theology & Humanities
- B.A., Wichita State University; M.A., Purdue University; Ph.D., Purdue University
Dr. James "Jim" D. Long
- Professor of Finance; Division Chair of Business
Dr. Nora Strasser
- Professor of Mathematics; Division Chair of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- B.S., M.A., University of South Dakota; Ed.D., Nova Southeastern University
Dr. Tor Wynn
- Associate Professor of Sociology & Criminology, Interim Division Chair: Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- B.A., Oakland University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Iowa