Earn Your Undergraduate Degree
College. A time when anything is possible. A time when you can choose your path and walk it as you see fit. We’ve gathered the information you need to start off on the right foot.
Earn your undergraduate degree.
Undergraduate Program Highlights
Choose from over forty undergraduate degree programs
Whether this is your first experience pursuing a degree or you are transferring college credits, Friends University can help you discover the path that’s right for you. If you have not yet earned a degree, you can choose from a variety of bachelor’s degree programs, some of which are offered online, within these departments.
Preparing You For Success
Our dynamic programs prepare students for careers in some of the fastest growing occupations in the region.
89% of our traditional alumni responded as being Very Satisfied or Generally Satisfied with their education at Friends University in our 2018 Alumni Survey.
Earn Your Master’s in Five Years!
Our 4+1 program allows students from various majors to earn both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in just five years.
Join our Community
Our music education program now offers concentrations in Vocal Music or Instrumental Music
Helpful career guidance
- Assistant Professor of Education; Interim Division Chair Education
- B.A., Wichita State University; M.A., Friends University
- Professor of Philosophy and Ethics – General Education Assessment Coordinator; Division Chair Theology and Humanities
- Christian and Liberal Studies
- B.A., Wichita State University; M.A., Purdue University; Ph.D., Purdue University
- Tim and Gail Buchanan Endowed Chair of the Division or Fine Arts; Professor of Music
- Fine Arts
- B.M., M.M., Indiana University; D.M.A., The Ohio State University
- Professor of Finance; Division Chair of Business & Information Technology
- Business and Information Technology
- Professor of Mathematics; Division Chair of Natural Science and Mathematics
- Natural Science and Mathematics
- B.S., M.A., University of South Dakota; Ed.D., Nova Southeastern University
- Associate Professor Sociology & Criminology
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- B.A., Oakland University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Iowa