Prepared to lead.
The world of business is vast. A degree in business administration will allow you to play the field before settling into the niche and position that best fits your strengths and interests.
Start your future in business administration.
A Pathway to a Successful Business Career
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program provides instruction and learning experiences for students, leading them to successful careers in for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. This is a broad program addressing all functional areas of business within a framework that integrates these functions into a comprehensive business strategy.
Access to library and academic support services
Accessible educators with real-world experience and expertise
Helpful career guidance
“Faculty made it a point to provide numerous opportunities for students to be successful outside of the classroom – via internships, volunteer opportunities and job offerings.”Kevin Diemer, Business Administration Graduate, 2014
“You’ll have unparalleled access to professors and critical thinking that I don’t think is prevalent at a larger institution.”Rodney Pitts, Business Administration
Core requirements in the program consist of such business administration courses as macroeconomics, microeconomics, marketing, finance, business communications, accounting, statistics and more. If you’re interested in various aspects of business and management, the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program at Friends University provides a comprehensive knowledge base for many areas of the business world.
- Understand the concepts of the four functions of management (planning, organizing, leading and controlling) and be able to make decisions accordingly.
- Understand the concepts related to the business environment and be able to make decisions accordingly.
- Be able to effectively communicate in a business setting.
In The News
Bloomberg Terminal offers Friends University students real-time learning experience
Friends University business students have the opportunity to experience the Bloomberg Terminal in the classroom to enhance their academic studies and give them a leg up as they pursue their career goals. The Bloomberg Terminal is the same platform used by the world’s leading banks, corporations and government agencies to view real-time global financial data, news feeds and messages.
- Assistant Professor of Business
- Professor of Finance; Division Chair of Business
- Professor of Computer Science and Information Systems
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- B.A., Wichita State University; B.S., Oral Roberts University; M.S., Friends University; Ph.D., Kansas State University
- Associate Professor of Accounting
- B.S., M.Acc., Kansas State University