Fundamental principles of global business
A degree in international business exposes students to the fundamental principles of business within the richer context of the global, cross-cultural perspective.
Start your future in international business.
A Degree to Prepare You for a Career in International Business
As technology continues to bring countries closer together, the need for individuals well-versed in global commerce expands. A degree in international business is designed to help students prepare for a career in an organization that does business both domestically and in one or more countries abroad.
A Growing Field
This growing field is ripe for motivated individuals with an interest in all aspects of global commerce and culture.
Start Your Global MBA Early
As an international business major, you have the option of applying for Friends Global MBA degree program. This will enable you to earn your bachelor’s degree and your Global MBA in just five years!
Accessible educators with real-world experience and expertise
- Describe, interpret and distinguish between types of economic systems and analyze exchange functions within various systems.
- Analyze and interpret the economic climates and risks of various countries.
- Demonstrate and apply fundamental management techniques pertaining to the American workplace with the ability to comprehend those of other cultures.
Start Your Global MBA while Pursuing Your Degree in International Business
As an international business major, you have the option of applying for Friends Global MBA degree program. This will enable you to earn your bachelor’s degree and your Global MBA in just five years! Fifteen credit hours needed for the Global MBA can be used to meet upper level requirements for your bachelor’s degree in international business. As a junior or senior you can apply for our Global MBA program through a graduate school application. If accepted by the Global MBA program director, you will be able to complete the remaining 15 credit hours of the Global MBA degree in just one year. Please contact your adviser if you’re interested in adding these courses to your degree plan. It’s a great way to get a head start on the Global MBA!
- Professor of Business and Technology
- M.Ed., Voronezh State University; Ph.D., Authority of Higher Attestation Commission at the Council of Ministers, Moscow, Russia