Learn the creative side of business
Human behavior plays a pivotal role in business, which marketing majors learn to understand and leverage to promote goods, services and experiences to a wide variety of consumers.
Start your future in marketing.
A Degree in Marketing to Prepare you for a Successful Career
A degree in marketing from Friends University prepares students for successful professional careers by honing your critical-thinking capabilities and communication skills required in today’s business world.
Fundamental Marketing Theory
Coursework focuses on fundamental marketing theory, such as the process of planning and executing conception, pricing, promotion and distribution of ideas, goods and services to consumers, other business and agencies.
Key Marketing Concepts
Students learn how to conduct market research, how to plan and develop new products and services, how to advertise and sell, and the importance of maintaining relationships with existing customers.
Helpful career guidance
Students striving for a business marketing degree will learn not only traditional marketing principles, but also how to apply techniques to today’s global marketplace, including digital markets.
- Understand the role of product, price, placement, promotion and distribution in planning and implementing a marketing strategy.
- Conduct, analyze and communicate market research in order to identify a need; develop a product, service or experience; and plan and implement a subsequent marketing strategy.
- Understand and leverage human behaviors with regard to marketing strategies.
- Assistant Professor of Marketing; Assistant Chair: Outreach
- M.B.A., Webster University