The landscape of cybersecurity is an ever-changing environment. It threatens the livelihood of every business in every industry in every corner of the globe. As businesses scramble to protect themselves and their customers against cyber-attacks and data breaches, the ability to successfully conduct penetration testing is a rare skill set that is rapidly becoming more and more valuable to businesses needing protection, and increasingly lucrative for those few who possess these rare skills.
Friends University is offering hands-on CompTIA Pentest+ certification training in the state of the art Intrust Bank Cyber Security Training Lab, one of only three in the United States from professionals and certified instructors who are on the front lines every day putting into practice what they will teach you.
In this course you will learn:
- Up-to-date penetration testing methodology
- Best practices to plan and scope a penetration test
- How to conduct passive and active reconnaissance testing
- How to exploit networks and systems during a penetration test
- How to accurately gather information and enumeration
- How to identify and analyze vulnerabilities
- How to prepare, report and communicate your findings and recommend strategies for improvement
- Preparation methods to take and pass the CompTIA Pentest+ certification exam
This course is designed for:
- Anyone preparing for the CompTIA Pentest+ certification exam
- Security Analysts
- Penetration and Vulnerability Testers
- Network Security Operations Professionals
- Application Security Vulnerability Testers
To ensure successful completion of this course, you should have:
- Basic understanding of networking and network security concepts
- Practical experience in securing various computing environments
- Understanding of concepts learned in the Network+ and Security + certifications
What You’ll Receive:
- Hands-on live classroom instruction in the state of the art Intrust Bank Cyber Security Lab at Friends University using Metova CyberCENTS Cyber Operations Enhanced Network Training Simulators (CENTS).
- All necessary coursework materials
- Test study guide and practice test
- Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided each day
- Training Qualifies you for 40 hours of CPE credit
- Monday, August 5 through Friday, August 9
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., 40 hours of training
- Continental breakfast and lunch will be served each day.
- $2,999 with certification testing vouchers for certification exam
- $2,499 without certification testing vouchers
For question or concerns, please contact Sean Cash at 316-295-5552 or Sean_Cash@Friends.edu.