Friends University offers a corporate partner agreement as an employee benefit. We know that you are interested in the retention and growth of your employees which is why we would like to help you with your educational efforts. According to research by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) Foundation, training and development consistently rank as a top priority in the list of HR practices that can be especially powerful in enabling an organization to achieve its employee retention goals.
Friends University will:
- Waive the application fee for your employees with a discount code.
- Provide an individual Academic Success Coach to help your employees with course selection, degree planning, and navigating financial aid.
- Order and pay for any transcripts for adult undergraduate students.
- Review any training, certifications, or relevant life experiences to consider for Credit for Prior Learning which will save the employee time and money on the cost of the degree program.
- Come on-site to discuss programs or make the process easier for your staff and employees.
Friends University will offer a 10% discount on Adult Undergraduate programs and a 10% discount on qualifying* graduate degree programs for your employees. (MFT and MACSFL graduate degrees not included in the corporate discount program.)
Additionally, your employees may receive additional discounts (up to a max of 20% discount per student per program), such as:
- An additional discount if your company provides direct billing.
- A 10% discount for current, retired, and honorably discharged military and the Kansas Army and Air National Guard.
Your company will do several of the following:
- Send communications to your employees about the Friends University Corporate Partner Agreement.
- Allow on-site visits such as “lunch & learns” or information table in a convenient location (i.e., main building, cafeteria, or scheduled meeting) for Friends University representative(s) to meet with employees to overview appropriate degree programs.
- Display Friends University program brochures and educational materials for employees (such as listed on the list of employee benefits or in new hire paperwork).
Your employees will:
- Earn an undergraduate or graduate degree in a relevant field to progress their career.
- Save time and money.
- Bring more value to your company.
If you are interested in partnering, please email Adult Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company, and phone number and we’ll get back to you shortly! We’re very excited to work with you to provide another important benefit to your valuable workforce!