Friends University is pleased to offer a new corporate partner agreement to your company and your employees. We know that you’re interested in the retention and growth of your employees which is why we would like to help you with your educational efforts. According to research by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) Foundation, training and development rank #4 in the list of HR practices that can be especially powerful in enabling an organization to achieve its employee retention goals. Please read further to see how we can form a partnership for these efforts.
Friends University will:
- Offer a 10% discount for classes formed and filled at your business location.
- Offer a 10% discount for your direct bill program – employer pays employee’s tuition directly to the University and assumes responsibility for student tuition obligations. The 10% discount is offered on the entire tuition amount.
- Offer a 10% discount for current, retired and honorable discharged military and the Kansas Army and Air National Guard.
- Offer a 10% discount to businesses, churches or other groups that are willing to provide promotional materials on behalf of Friends University and will assist us in connecting to potential students.
- YES! Two of the above discounts can be combined resulting in an overall 20% discount for your employees!
- Meet with your employees to advise them on Friends University program offerings.
- Provide success coaches who will meet individually with your employees to plan their educational path to success.
Your company will:
- Send communications to your employees about the Friends University Corporate Partner Agreement. (Friends University will be happy to provide you with this communication if you like.)
- Schedule “lunch & learns” for Friends University representatives to meet with employees to overview appropriate degree programs.
- Display Friends University program brochures and educational materials for employees.
If you are interested in partnering, please email Rachel Steiner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company and phone number and we’ll get back to you shortly! We’re very excited to work with you to provide another important benefit to your valuable workforce!