Health & Wellness
The Health and Wellness Center is located in the Casado Campus Center on the lower level next to the bookstore.
Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Free Services Offered to Students
- General health assessments
- Physician/clinical referrals
- First aid supplies and care
- Blood pressure checks
- Temperature checks
- Over-the-counter medicine
- Health/nutrition counseling
- Information on student health insurance
- TB Testing (available for a small fee)
Free Equipment for Loan to Students
- Arm slings
- Ice packs
For more information, contact us at 316-295-5561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Health Newsletter
Check out the recent issue of Student Health 101 here.