All courses and majors in the College of Adult and Professional Studies are designed to meet the specific needs of working adults.
General Admission Requirements
- Complete and sign the application for admission.
- Submit the application and $35 application fee to the Office of Admissions.
- Request official transcripts be sent from your high school and/or previous college(s) registrar’s office directly to Friends University Admissions Processing Department:
2100 W University Ave
Wichita, KS 67213
Requirements for students with fewer than 24 attempted semester hours
- Provide high school diploma from an accredited high school with a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA, or a GED with a composite score of 50 (if earned prior to 1/1/02) or an average score of 450 (if earned after 1/1/02).
- And/or provide college transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges attended with a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.