Residence Hall Closings
Green Residence Hall closings:
Students must sign up in advance and pay $10 per night to stay for break housing. Otherwise, keycards to suites and the building are deactivated. The closing schedule is listed below, although this information is subject to change as we get closer to University breaks.
All other residencial facilities:
Friends University does not close other residential facilities during breaks. Students living in Falcon Flats, Falcon Glenn, Friends Village, Smith Apartments or a University House may continue living in their facility until their contract is up.
Closing schedule for the 2012-13 academic year:
- GRH closes at 5 p.m., Tuesday, November 20
- GRH reopens at noon, Sunday, November 25
- GRH closes at 5 p.m., Friday, December 14
- Break housing is unavailable between 5 p.m., Thursday, December 20 and noon, Sunday, January 6
- GRH reopens at noon, Sunday, January 13 for all other students
- GRH closes at 5 p.m., Friday, March 15
- GRH reopens at noon, Sunday, March 24
- GRH closes at 5 p.m., Friday, May 10