Adult degree completion students in the College of Adult and Professional Studies are eligible for federal aid and scholarships from outside sources. The Financial Aid office can be a valuable resource as students seek to complete their college education.
For more information, please contact the Financial Aid office.
Financial Aid Office
2100 W. University Ave.
Wichita, KS 67213
Toll Free: 1-800-794-6945
Federal Code: 001918
Financial changes due to COVID-19
If your family is experiencing financial issues (income reduction, job loss or other extenuating circumstances), specifically related to the COVID-19 pandemic or otherwise, your Expected Family Contribution may be eligible for re-valuation by the financial aid office at Friends University. To discuss a possible Professional Judgment, please schedule an appointment with a financial aid advisor at https://financial-aid-friends-university.appointlet.com/
Financial Aid Eligibility
In general, to be eligible for Federal financial aid you must:
- demonstrate financial need (for most programs)
- be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen
- have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau)
- be registered with Selective Service, if you’re a male (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25)
- be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student in an eligible degree program
- be enrolled at least half-time to be eligible for Direct Loan Program funds
- maintain satisfactory academic progress
- not be in default on a federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant.
Additional program specific eligibility criteria may exist.