Fine Arts Scholarship Audition & Portfolio Review Day
Calling all high school juniors! With only your senior year left to go before you head to college, you’ll want to take full advantage of this college visit opportunity.
At Friends University, Junior Day is one of the most popular visit days, and for good reason. Designed primarily for high school juniors, this program will help you start or continue your college search in a fun way. Junior Day will be virtual this year! You can:
- Take a virtual tour the beautiful Friends University campus
- Sit in on a panel of current Friends University students and ask them the burning questions that are on your mind
- Parents in attendance will hear from a panel of faculty members and coaches
- Talk with Admission and Financial Aid
- Meet other high school juniors and start connecting
Junior Day takes place May 20, 2020 at 3 p.m. and online check-in begins at 2:45 p.m. The event will last approximately one hour and fifteen minutes, but you may want to stick around for an optional Fine Arts overview and panel discussion.
RSVP for Junior Day by filling out the RSVP form or by calling the office of admissions at 316-295-5103.