Fine Arts Showcase
All campus visits including the Fine Arts Showcase days are currently suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please see friends.edu/coronavirus for more information. But scholarships are still being awarded! Fill out the Fine Arts scholarship application form and a professor will be in contact soon to organize an electronic audition/portfolio review.
Calling all high school juniors! With only your senior year left to go before you head to college, you’ll want to take full advantage of this college visit opportunity.
At Friends University, Junior Day is one of the most popular visit days, and for good reason. Designed primarily for high school juniors, this program will help you start or continue your college search in a fun way. During your day, you can:
- Tour the beautiful Friends University campus
- Sit in on a panel of current Friends University students and ask them the burning questions that are on your mind
- Parents in attendance will hear from a panel of faculty members
- Eat lunch on the lawn and participate in outdoor games with current Friends students
- Meet other high school juniors and have fun!
Junior Day takes place May 4, 2020, and check-in begins at 8:45 a.m. The event officially ends after lunch, but you may want to stick around to listen to our jazz groups perform, continue to have friendly competition with games on the lawn, or participate in other activities with current students.
RSVP for Junior Day by filling out the RSVP form or by calling the office of admissions at 316-295-5103.