Graduates of the Global MBA program will:
- Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of business and cultural similarities and differences with other countries.
- Analyze company current and/or potential operations and strategy for consistency with international business practices and requirements, e.g. monetary policy, capital markets, labor markets, transport of goods, tariffs and international law.
- Master the models for analyzing foreign cultures and apply cross-cultural communication skills in the international business environment.
- Understand the ethical behaviors and issues relevant to the business community (including international).
- Exhibit critical thinking by identifying business problems, using appropriate tools for data analysis, form and deliver conclusions within the business context.