Traditional undergraduate students in the College of Business, Arts, Sciences and Education are eligible for federal aid, state aid and institutional scholarships as well as scholarships from outside sources.
For more information, please contact the Financial Aid office.
Financial Aid Office
2100 W. University Ave.
Wichita, KS 67213
Federal Code: 001918
Financial Aid Eligibility
In general, to be eligible for Federal financial aid you must:
- demonstrate financial need (for most programs)
- be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen
- have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau)
- be registered with Selective Service, if you’re a male (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25)
- be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student in an eligible degree program
- be enrolled at least half-time to be eligible for Direct Loan Program funds
- maintain satisfactory academic progress
- not be in default on a federal student loan and do not owe money on a federal student grant.
Additional program specific eligibility criteria may exist.